Wellbeing and Engagement
At Phoenix P-12 Community College we respect and celebrate the fact that every student is an individual. Student well being is a critical factor in delivering student learning and achievement. Wellbeing and Engagement is the component of the College whose primary task is to promote student wellbeing across the College.
The College is committed to supporting the following initiatives:
- College Breakfast Program: Free breakfast is available to all students in the canteen from 8:20
- After School Club: For students in year 6, 7 & 8 to meet on a social basis. Students share afternoon tea and then join in a range of planned activities.
- WASP: Weights After School Program, currently managed by Mr. Josh Ebbels, Student Services Manager. Students are welcome to join in a supervised weights workout session on either Tuesday or Thursday night.
College Connections: The College believes that our community partners are an invaluable recourse. We regularly work closely with:
- Youth Connections
- Child And Adolescent Mental Health
- Ballarat Community Health
- Child and Family Services
- Highlands Student Services.
For any individual inquiries please feel free to contact any member of the Wellbeing and Engagement team.
Student Services Welfare Manager
DEECE Adolescent Health Nurse
Secondary School Nurse