Comprehensive information about each subject including the subject outline, assessed tasks, required texts / materials, subject costs and any subject prerequisites can be found in the Subject Selection Book.
This year for the first time there is a Subject Selection Book for students in year 7-8 and for students in year 9 – 12.
*Students in year 10 should be reading the material for unit 1 & 2 and or the cert 1 and cert 2 material if they are planning to commence their VCE or VET program in year 10.
- Curriculum Outline & Learning Pathways Booklet 2017
- Subject Selection Booklet 2017 Year 7 – 8
- Subject Selection Booklet 2017 Year 9 -12
Subject Selection 2016
- Health and Physical Education
- Performing Arts
- Visual Arts
- Applied Learning
Important Information Session and Dates
Information Session for Students
- Friday 21st August
Year level subject Sheets will be distributed to all students. The Heads of School will explain the selection process to students in year level assemblies on this day.
Individual Student Progress Check / Pathway Interviews
- Thursday 3rd September 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. (Appointment time is required)
- Friday 4th September 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Appointment Times Required – normal class programs will not run)
ALL SUBJECT SELECTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY 28th AUGUST
Subject Confirmation Stage
- Term 4
Students’ courses will be confirmed and finalized. Booklists will be distributed.