Phoenix P-12 Community College is a student-centered learning community that offers exciting and extensive pathways to facilitate 21st Century learning. The College is committed to creating a stimulating, caring and supportive learning environment where staff have access to the resources, facilities and programs to maximise student learning outcomes.
We are committed to:
- Creating a dynamic learning environment that encourages students to take responsibility for success in their own learning;
- Providing a dynamic, caring and supportive learning environment, where students, staff and parents are valued, are able to develop a positive work ethic and achieve success;
- Facilitating programs that enhance positive self-image;
- Showing leadership in the provision of a quality education;
- Encouraging students to achieve their potential in academic, sporting and extra curricula programs;
- Enhancing opportunities for all members of the educational community to develop their individual interests and talents;
- Cooperation, responsibility and respect as the key criteria for the management of College interpersonal relationships.
“In Knowledge there is Opportunity”