We encourage and affirm the participation of students in the various activities offered through the co-curricular program.
These programs play an important role in the total development of the student and, as such, are considered to be a vital part of the complete education offered at the College. Involvement in the co-curricular program fulfills important education and social goals established by the College.
The Co-Curricular Program:
- Provides an opportunity for students to contribute positively to the College community.
- Enhances the holistic development of the individual.
- Promotes and nurtures responsible behaviour and attitudes.
- Cultivates self-discipline and self-responsibility.
- Fosters mutual support amongst parents and staff.
- Provides a means by which relationships can be established and consolidated in the whole school community.
- Develops skills and talents that students possess.
Involvement in the co-curricular program fulfills important primary and secondary educational and social goals established by the College.
Co-Curricular Programs offered at the College are:
- F1 In Schools
- Instrumental Music
- Performing Arts
- Public Speaking & Debating
- Student Voice and Leadership
- Victorian Young Leaders to China Program