COMPASS School Manager
Our School uses COMPASS as our online portal. Using COMPASS allows you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and your child’s progress. It includes many different features, including the ability to:
- Access your child’s Student Semester Reports (Term 2 and Term 4).
- Access your child’s Progress Reports (Term 1 and Term 3).
- Book your Parent/Teacher/Student Interviews.
- Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness (recommended process).
- Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your child.
- Communicate with your child’s teachers.
- View and monitor an up-to-date record of your child’s homework and upcoming assessment tasks.
- Update your family contact details: email and mobile number details (used for SMS alerts).
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news.
- View your child’s timetable and the school calendar.
COMPASS is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) or by using the COMPASS iOS or Android apps on your mobile. Every family receives a separate login to COMPASS which will be provided to you by the school. To access the parent portal, go to our school website and click the COMPASS link on the homepage. Alternatively, if you are having trouble finding the COMPASS link you can go to http://schools.compass.edu.au
Logging in to COMPASS
To log in you will require your unique family username and password provided by the school; the General Office can assist with any enquiries. Upon first login, you will be required to change your password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number. These details may be used by the school for SMS, password recovery and email communication throughout the year.