The enrolment process at Phoenix P-12 Community College is made up of a number of stages, from initial contact and information sessions, to interviews and College tours. During this process prospective students and their families will be given a wide range of information about the College, ranging from expectations of students including attendance and uniform, to bell times, College structure and available support services.
When to Enrol
Parents can enrol their child at any time during the year. If planning ahead, many Victorian government primary schools start taking enrolments as early as March the year before their child is due to start school.
How to Enrol
To enrol your child, parents will need to make an appointment by contacting the Redan Campus Office on (03) 5329 3293. A College representative will take prospective parents and students for a tour and discuss initiating the prep enrolment.
If successful, an appointment will be made for paperwork to be completed. The following documents must be provided at the time of the appointment:
- Student’s Birth Certificate (if they were not born in Australia, a passport or travel document such as a visa are required)
- Student’s Immunisation Status Certificate
- Proof of Address
- Contact Details (phone, email and address details, and that of any other parent/guardian and/or carer)
- Emergency Contacts
- Student’s Health and Welfare Information
- Student’s Transition Statement if obtained from Kindergarten
The student cannot start until all documents are received.
Transition to Phoenix P-12 Community College: We conduct multiple transition days so prospective students can see their new environment, meet the teachers and see the classrooms prior to the first day of school.