The purpose of the Learning Support Team is to maximise student potential in education and learning.
We work in collaboration with the student, teacher and families of the student, to support the emotional and educational needs of the young person.
The Learning Support Team provides:
- Support to students receiving additional funding through the Program for Students with Disabilities (PSD).
- Individual student programs.
- Specialised strategies for classroom practice.
- Work collaboratively with teaching staff to cater for individualised needs.
- Liaises with the College Wellbeing team and external specialists to provide holistic supports.
- Mentors for individual students.
- Regular contact with families.
For further information please contact the Program Coordinator, Ms Kellie Bray.