The Learning Support Team exists to provide support to students across the College, to maximise their opportunities and support students to reach their potential.
Working in partnership with the student, teacher and families, the learning support team aims to support the emotional and educational needs of the young person.
The Learning Support Team provides:
- Support to students receiving additional funding through the Program for Students with Disabilities (PSD).
- Individual student programs.
- Specialised strategies for classroom practice.
- Work collaboratively with teaching staff to cater for individualised needs and increase opportunities across the College.
- Liaises with the College Wellbeing team and external specialists to provide holistic supports.
For further information please contact the Program Coordinator on (03) 5329 3293.